Brew Interactive is one of Singapore’s fastest-growing (yet under the radar) small companies, and we need help. We are close to 40 people on our staff, made up of the best-in-class digital marketers, creative director, designers, SEO managers, and content producers who are all highly motivated every day.
We’re hiring a few more people. Would you like to join us?
Hi – My name is Marcus Ho, and I have owned and run Brew Interactive for 13 years.
We’re in the business of providing digital marketing services to companies in the B2B, education, and finance sector. Our work helps our clients to either grow their businesses or impact their communication channels more effectively.
But we’re unlike any other marketing agency out there.
In fact, this will probably be the weirdest job description that you’ll ever come across.
I’ve been in this line of business long enough to know that most marketing agencies are operating on a broken model. If you’ve been in a marketing agency before or know someone who worked in an agency, they would tell you that the work hours are arduously long, and there’s a never-ending need to bend over backward for every client request.
But you may be delighted to know that we’ve flipped the entire business model of an agency. I take a lot of pride in knowing that we’re unconventional, slightly controversial, unique, and above all, useful.
For starters, we’ve become a 100% remote company. Yet, we get more sh*t done than ever before. Clients love that about us, and our people love working here because of that ability to work independently while being part of a team.
There’s no office politics bullsh*t as well. I know how toxic that can be for your well-being, and we have zero tolerance for that type of stuff.
In fact, you may be pleased to know that we sometimes fire our excessively demanding clients too. Why waste time with them when there are so many other companies out there that are deserving of the best-in-class marketing strategies and implementation efforts?
By being here, you’ll be working with colleagues who are constantly motivated to do better everyday, have a true sense of ownership and pride in their work, and don’t typically take themselves too seriously.
Come and work with us, and you’ll master everything there is about digital marketing. I’ve pasted the specific job description below to give you a clearer idea of the kind of candidates that we’re looking for.
We are looking for a talented Project Lead/Account Manager to join our team. You will be the primary point of contact for a handful of clients to help improve their ROI from digital.
As a Project Lead, you should have solid experience in marketing with a customer service approach. You should also have a clear idea of how digital tools add value to company strategy and performance.
- Take ownership of the account and act as the point of contact for clients
- Build strong, long-term client relationships and maintain frequent contact
- Address client queries effectively and promptly
- Set digital strategies for your assigned clients, considering their specific requirements
- Suggest, design, and implement digital projects to increase customer ROI
- Optimize clients’ advertising campaigns on Google Adwords, Facebook and LinkedIn ads
- Produce short-form copy (such as for ads, emails, etc.)
- Advise clients on marketing automation strategies
- Optimize web content to increase traffic and improve SEO
- Report on digital performance metrics
- Analyze digital campaigns’ success and advise what the best next steps are
- Manage third-party contractors and consultants on the deliverables
- Proven work experience as a digital marketing manager
- Hands-on experience with SEO, media buying, and CRM software
- Experience implementing and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- In-depth understanding of online marketing tools and social media platforms
- Experience with customer service and account management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
Note: This position is only available to Singaporean citizens/PRs only.
Just so you know, we try to take a different approach to our hiring process so that it’s mutually efficient.
Once your CV gets reviewed positively, we’ll start off first with a 10-minute video self-interview, where you’ll answer some questions on video. Then you’ll be meeting with two of our colleagues, followed by a final session with me.