— Updated for 2022 —
One of the best ways to be successful at your craft is to learn from experts and emulate their digital marketing success strategies. This applies to lead generation strategies as well.
So, we thought of digging into the digital marketing strategies being leveraged by 10 of the fastest growing B2B companies in Asia (as featured in FT 1000: High-Growth Companies in Asia-Pacific 2022 and Singapore’s Fastest Growing Companies 2020).
The phenomenal growth rates of these B2B companies have helped them earn their rightful places in the lists mentioned above. Here’s our take on what seems to be working for them on the digital marketing front and what you can learn from them.
Workmate is a frontline workforce solution growing very quickly here in Singapore. They offer solutions for logistics, F&B, Hospitality, Events, and more. What are they doing well online?
Workmate has exploded onto the search engine scene over the last two years. They rake in over 50,000 organic sessions each month thanks to an investment in primary keywords and longer tail keywords through their blog.
Not to mention, their site is optimised for multiple languages, allowing them to capitalise on each of their key markets.
A Library of Lead Magnets
Workmate has committed to building a robust library of eBooks and downloadable guides to collect qualified leads. They cover everything from “The Ideal HR Tech Stack” to “The Ultimate Guide to Recruiting Blue Collar Workers.”
In order to download one of these guides, you must create an account. To create an account, they ask for a bunch of valuable data they can use to market to their newly qualified leads – as well as helpful data to assist them in sorting out who might be a warm lead vs a cold lead.
Glints is Southeast Asia and Taiwan’s largest talent platform for career development and recruitment. Let’s take a look at some things they’re doing really well from a marketing standpoint:
A Powerful Job Board
Glints is a B2B company, but in order to connect their clients with job candidates, they need a job board that’s easy to use. And they have just that. They clearly invested a good chunk of change into this tech, because it works well, loads quickly, and is full of relevant results.
If you want to excel in your industry, don’t be afraid to spend on your technology. It can be a game changer.
Glints also clearly invests in their blog content. They post frequently – but we’re not talking about generic 500 word articles. We’re talking about truly helpful and valuable content that helps job searchers on their journey.
This incredible content is one of the biggest reason Glints has grown so quickly online. But it’s not just about their traffic. Once someone has read a handful of blog articles – it’s a no brainer they’re going to bounce over the job board and look around, further fueling Glints’ deliverables to their B2B clients.
3. V-Key Inc.
Cybersecurity company, V-Key, is one of the fastest growing companies in Singapore. Here’s what they’re doing right:
- Content – They’ve created a number of articles, downloadable case studies, and video testimonials from happy customers. They also post news and press releases regularly.
- Social Media – On LinkedIn, they have over 5000 followers and are quite active (post about 1-2 times per week). They’re also trying to get more active on Facebook now.
- PR – V-Key has been featured in Tech in Asia, The Straits Times, The Business Times among others. Recently, they’ve also been honored by Ingram Micro as the winner of the Singapore Comet Competition.
- Speaking Engagements – They’ve participated in a number of panel discussions and events such as Fintech: eKYC & Digital Bank and others organized by Singapore Computer Society and DiSG.
India-based technology company, LogiNext, is one of the fastest-growing companies in Asia. Here’s what they’re doing right:
Free B2B Content Strategy Template
Not sure where to start when it comes to your content strategy? Struggling to gain traction? Grab our free B2B content strategy template to help you document your strategy.
- Content – They’ve created a number of blog posts, customer testimonials, news, press releases, and gated content like whitepapers and case studies for lead generation on their website.
- PR – They’ve been featured by Deloitte, Inc., Forbes, Red Herring, Financial Times among others.
- SEO – They get a good amount of organic traffic and have a strong backlink profile. Following are some of the keywords that they rank for.
- Advertising – LogiNext runs ads with a mix of 10% native ads and 90% standard ads.
- Social Media – They have over 5K followers on Facebook where they post once a week. They’re also very active on Twitter where they have 11K followers and on LinkedIn where they have about 7K followers.
Tech company, Wavecell, is one of the fastest growing companies in Singapore. Here’s what they’re doing right:
- Content – They’ve created a number of case studies, testimonials, news, press releases, and blog posts. They also have a useful chatbot for lead generation and providing customer support.
- PR – They’ve been featured in TechCrunch, Business Insider, Tech Target, Pulse 2.0, and UC Today among others.
- SEO – They’ve built a solid backlink profile which helps them get a good amount of organic traffic. Following are some of the keywords for which they rank.
- Advertising – Wavecell also runs ads on Google with a mix of 56% standard ads and 44% native ads.
- Social Media – They post multiple times a week on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram. On LinkedIn, they have close to 13K followers.
Hong Kong-based financial technology company, Prive Technologies, is one of the fastest growing companies in Asia. Here’s what they’re doing right:
- Content – They’ve created some great website content including news articles, press releases, and a number of informative blog posts.
- PR – They’ve been featured in Business Wire, Finextra, Wealth Professional, IBS Intelligence, and Verdict among others. They also have a number of awards and recognitions under their belt.
- Social Media – They’re pretty active on LinkedIn where they have close to 1400 followers and they’re now starting to get active on Facebook as well.
Meal ordering company, Grain, is one of the fastest-growing companies in Singapore. They also offer catering services for corporate events. Here’s what they’re doing right:
- Content – To promote their B2B offerings, they leverage Medium, where they regularly post their customer success stories, articles, and other news.
- Social Media – They’re active on Facebook where they have close to 10K followers. They’re also starting to get active on Instagram where they have 12K followers.
- SEO – A solid SEO strategy helps them get a good amount of organic traffic. Following are some of the organic keywords for which they rank.
Headquartered in Japan, Wantedly, has a substantial presence in Singapore and Hong Kong too. Besides being a job portal, it offers employers a recruiting platform to source the best talent by focusing on employer branding.
What they’re doing right:
- SEO – They get 1.2 million organic traffic every month. Their website copy is pretty great and they have a solid backlink profile.
- Social Media – They used to be pretty active on LinkedIn up until 5 months ago where they have about 1400 followers. They also have regional pages for Wantedly Singapore and Wantedly Hong Kong which are a lot more active.
- PR – They’ve been featured in Forbes, Bloomberg, Human Resources Online, Vulcan Post, Business Wire among others. They also do a bit of Account Based Marketing as is evident from the email below.
Data mining technology company, Niometrics, is one of the fastest growing companies in Singapore. Here’s what they’re doing right:
- Content – They regularly post insightful articles on their website besides news and press releases.
- PR – They’ve been featured in a number of reputed publications including Financial Times, Technology Decisions, The Sydney Morning Herald, and The Straits Times.
- Social Media – They’re quite active on LinkedIn where they post about once a week.
India-based IT solutions and services provider, Polestar, is one of the fastest growing companies in Asia. Here’s what they’re doing right:
- Content – They’ve created some great website content including blog posts, customer testimonials, and case studies. They’ve also created gated content like podcasts, ebooks, webinar recordings, and whitepapers to help with lead generation.
- Social Media – They’re very active on LinkedIn where they have close to 2000 followers and post multiple times a day. They’ve also posted lots of videos on YouTube but they don’t have too many subscribers or views yet. They’re also active on Facebook.
- PR – They’ve been featured in Financial Times, Inc42, GoodFirms, Analytics India, Economic Times among others.
Cybersecurity company, SHIELD, is one of the fastest growing companies in Singapore. Here’s what they’re doing right:
- Content – They’ve created some great website content including case studies and video testimonials from happy customers.
- PR – They’ve been featured in Financial Times, The Straits Times, VentureBeat, Fintech News, The Innovation Enterprise among others.
- Social Media – They have over 8000 followers on LinkedIn and are quite active on the platform. They’re now starting to post more often on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube too.
South Korea-based advertising company, Buzzvil, is one of the fastest growing companies in Asia. Here’s what they’re doing right:
- Content – They’ve created some great website content including blog posts, product updates, news articles, and press releases.
- Social Media – They’re active on Facebook with close to 2K followers where they post multiple times a month. They also have about 1K followers on LinkedIn.
- PR – They’ve been featured in Yahoo Finance, Tech Wire Asia, PRNewswire, and Business Korea among others.
Have Your Own B2B Digital Marketing Case Study in Asia?
Do you know of any other interesting B2B digital marketing case studies from Asia? Or did you recently roll out a campaign that generated top notch results? Let us know by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org. And if there are any other fast growing Asian B2B companies you’d like us to evaluate – you can let us know that as well!
Free DataStudio Marketing Report
Improve your marketing reporting with our free DataStudio template that pulls data from Analytics, Google Ads, and Search Console to get a 360 degree view of your digital performance.